High Leigh Garden Village (HLGV) is in a highly sustainable location situated a 10 minute walk to the West of Hoddesdon Town Centre and immediately to the East of the A10. HLGV incorporates land both to the North and South of the Dinant Link Road. Our Outline Planning Application was submitted to Broxbourne Borough Council in October 2013 with all matters reserved except access and drainage. In summary comprising:
- A residential led mixed-use community of new homes with the delivery of a 1 form entry Primary School or up to 485 new homes should the Council choose to expand the school to 2 form entry
- A local shop (use class A1) up to 370sq.m.
- Up to 60 bed hotel including gym (up to 100sq.m.) and restaurant (use class A3/A4 up to 370sq.m) or, in the alternative B1 commercial (use class B1 – up to 1,860sq.m)
- Up to 465sq.m. of Commercial (use class B1)
- Up to 80 Bed Residential Care Home
- Almost 19 hectares of Green space, comprising: Two Neighbourhood Equipped Play Areas; a Multi Use Games Area; allotments; formal sports pitches including a pavilion; informal open space and landscaping.