Welcome to the website for Lands Improvements’ High Leigh Garden Village development. Here you can find more information on the proposals and updates on the progress of development. You can also contact the project team using the details available on the Contact Us page.
The contractor has taken the decision to postpone the planned works on the Dinant Link Road Roundabout until further notice.
This website will be updated again once dates for the works to recommence are known. In the meantime, we thank local residents and the community for their understanding regarding the situation.
Should you require any further information, please contact us on email@example.com
Dinant Link Road Roundabout
Hertfordshire County Council have requested that Lands Improvement undertake some re-surfacing work on the Dinant Link Road Roundabout.
The dates for the re-surfacing are as follows;
– Temporary traffic lights on the Dinant Link Road from the 23rd March through to the 17th April. There will be a single carriageway open in both directions which will allow traffic to pass in both directions. This is to permit kerb re-alignment.
– Closure of the eastbound carriageway only on Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th April to allow for the resurfacing.
– Closure of the westbound carriageway only on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th April.
It is important to note that on both weekends of the closures, the works to repair and relay the surface will take place during the day and one carriageway will remain open. Hertfordshire County Council will determine the period of the closure and will notify the public in the usual way.
We apologise for any inconvenience and will endeavour to complete the works as quickly as possible.
The Reserved Matters for the first phase of residential development at High Leigh Garden Village has now been registered by Broxbourne Borough Council. All the of relevant documents are available online by searching here: http://planning.broxbourne.gov.uk/Planning/lg/GFPlanningWelcome.page and using the application reference 07/20/0046/RM.
The High Leigh Garden Village development will deliver a high quality residential led development on land to the West of Hoddesdon and will include:
- – Up to 523 new high quality homes
- – 2 form entry primary school
- – A local shop
- – Up to 60 bed hotel including a gym
- – A Restaurant or an alternative B1 commercial use
- – Commercial space
- – 19 hectares of Green Space
- – Two Neighbourhood Equipped Play Areas
- – A Multi Use Games Area
- – Allotments
- – Formal sports pitches including a pavilion
- – Informal open space
- – Landscaping
- – Up to 80 bed Residential Care Home
HLGV will be characterised by high quality buildings within an attractive and varied landscape setting, creating a great place for people to live, visit and work. HLGV will be an aspirational development, enriching and enhancing Hoddesdon, and setting the standard for future development across the Borough.
You can view a copy of the masterplan here